DEAR ADMINS

Pingiwin
Dear Admins,

Every admin should be respected. No matter who you "think" you are or who you're dating or who you've known the longest. Each and every admin have their ups and downs but you [meaning the players] need to realize that they work very hard to keep this game up and running. They keep us calm, even if we don't like them, they still deserve respect.

Admins I know how hard and or easy it is to be an admin. I've been there, done it and pissed a lot of people off from it. Regardless I want to thank you for what you've done and what you're doing to make BU great!
I know I'm helping with a few things here and there but its you who actually gets shit done.
Thank you all!

<3 Sheep <3

Re: DEAR ADMINS

blueluna